Musikgarten makes it easy to find out more about becoming a Musikgarten teacher! All you need is a computer, tablet or smart phone. Meet Musikgarten webinar sessions are scheduled two times in most months and are a chance for you to hear about Musikgarten from a long-time Musikgarten music teacher and studio owner. The facilitator shares his or her experiences with Musikgarten from multiple perspectives:
- The joys and challenges of bringing Musikgarten to your community
- Teaching the families - not just the children
- The many ways Musikgarten supports its music teachers
- Teacher training options - the main differences between teacher training webinars and teacher training workshops
Plus the following topics will be addressed:
- Musikgarten's Curricula
- Musikgarten's Business Model Musikgarten for the Professional Musician - Find out how Musikgarten fits the life-style and skill set of the teaching, gigging musician.
- Musikgarten as a Home-Based Business - Discover what makes Musikgarten attractive to the musical person who is looking to start a home-based business.
- Musikgarten in a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten setting.
Grab a cup of coffee and join the discussion. Questions are encouraged throughout the hour-long session.
All times are East Coast times.