Family Music for Babies (Newborn to 18 months)
Designed for parents and their babies to take together, these weekly classes help you learn how to play musically with your baby. Each class features bouncing and rocking songs, wiggle and peek-a-boo games, and other fun activities for the two of you. When you go home, you can continue the fun with a superb CD recorded by a fine children’s choir and outstanding instrumentalists. Using your parent guidebook along with rhythm sticks, a Musikgarten rattle, and colorful scarf will give you both hours of enjoyment.
Musikgarten's musical play for babies
- increases your baby’s curiosity about music.
- develops listening skills and a sense of beat.
- establishes a foundation for singing and musical thought.
- helps you form a closer bond with your baby.
- gives you and your baby a chance to interact with other parents and babies.
Ready to sign up? Find a trained Musikgarten teacher in your area here.