We make it easy for you to find out more about becoming a Musikgarten teacher! Join us for a free Meet Musikgarten session via your computer, tablet or smart phone. A real life Musikgarten teacher shares their experiences from multiple perspectives:
- Musikgarten's Business Model Musikgarten for the Professional Musician
- Musikgarten as a Home-Based Business
- The joys of bringing Musikgarten to not just children, but the entire family
- The many ways Musikgarten supports its music teachers
- Teacher training options - the main differences between teacher training webinars and teacher training workshops
Plus the following topics will be addressed:
- Musikgarten's Curricula – from babies through group piano, we have a full, systematic pathway to music literacy that is conducted in a fun, engaging way that focuses on the whole child.
- Musikgarten's Business Model for the Professional Musician - Find out how Musikgarten fits the life-style and skill set of the teaching, gigging musician.
- Musikgarten as a Home-Based Business - Discover what makes Musikgarten attractive to the musical person who is looking to start a home-based business.
- Musikgarten in a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten setting.
Grab a cup of coffee and join the discussion. Questions are encouraged throughout the hour-long session.
All times are East Coast times.