Teaching Piano Partners - 2 Children, 1 Piano
Double the Learning - Double the Fun, Teach Piano Partners Instead of Just One!
Research shows – Children learn effectively from their peers.
With Piano Partners each child has TWO piano teachers.
Attend to experience Lesson 1 online with one of the authors. Participate in all of the piano teaching activities, stopping along the way for questions and commentary. Participants will receive the piano teacher Lesson Plan and Listening Tracks used in the piano lesson.
How Does Piano Partners Work?
For the Piano Students…
- Taking piano lessons with a partner is a FUN way for children to learn.
- Their “piano partner” provides motivation, modeling, and joy as the two children progress together.
- A Practice CD supports their learning and practice at home; a Listening CD provides a variety of musical styles, composers, classic melodies, and répertoire.
- Aural Games lay the foundation for note-reading. Notation Games make note-reading fun and easy.
For the Piano Teacher…
- You have almost everything to get started: a studio, a piano, knowledge, and experience.
- All you need is a Piano Partners Teachers Guide: a book with clear, well-planned piano lessons, introducing concepts through songs, movement, note-reading games, and répertoire.
- Each piano lesson is structured but flexible enough to accommodate your personal piano teaching style and the individual learning pace of each partner.
What we’ve been hearing from piano teachers…..
“I'm a traditional piano teacher and enjoy teaching private lessons. Your 'sound before sight' method seems pedagogically sound, and I already use many of the principles--such as having my students sing and play folk songs by ear and in several keys. But I don't want to teach group classes!”
“My friend teaches Music Makers: At the Keyboard and I've observed some of her group classes. I was not only impressed with how well the children played but how much they were enjoying being there. I would love to teach it but only have 1 acoustic piano and a small space.”
“I teach Musikgarten’s Music Makers: At the Keyboard group piano curriculum and love it! But sometimes I have a new student or two who can't come at the scheduled time for the group class. Help!! There's no other method on the market that meets my needs!”
Piano Partners is just what you need!
Piano Partners Products
Teacher Guide 1 - 15 lessons. Cost $24.95 (digital only)
Children's Packet 1 - Children book 1, Listening CD1, Practice CD1, 8 notation games. Cost $51
Teacher Guide 2 - 15 lessons. Cost $24.95 (digital only)
Children's Packet 2 - Children book 2, Listening CD2, Practice CD2, 6 notation games. Cost $51