Musikgarten Foundation - Music Based Learning
A Mentoring Program for Preschool and Kindergarten
The Musikgarten Foundation Program:
- is a practical music education training – a repertoire of carefully selected music and movement activities which are aligned with the standards of accrediting agencies (e.g. Headstart, GOLD).
- offers every child a holistic developmental approach with a focus on language development, motor control and social/emotional development using music as a method, including songs, dances, games, and instruments.
- is a sustainable program that enables all teachers and teacher assistants to further develop and strengthen their skills to include music as a part of their normal day’s activities.
The Musikgarten Foundation finances:
- The training of a staff member* to become the mentor for all further members of staff (Year one: 6 individual training days, 4 in-house coaching visits from the Foundation Mentor).
- The organization and implementation of a structured program over 2 years with continuous training and individual support.
- Lesson and Activity Books complete with 2 recordings for each staff person.
- Simple instruments for each child (and staff person) in the school (rhythm sticks, jingle stick, scarf)
- Participation in the kick-off seminar for the director and mentor. (Conference fee, accommodation if necessary, materials, meals, travel to and from the destination).
*Depending on the size of the preschool or kindergarten, training of 1-2 mentors.
For information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org