Summer ProgramsMusikgarten offers many programs that are wonderful to be used for summer. Some teachers use these as special offerings between their regular semesters. These offerings are age-specific, just as our core-curricula, children's music lesson plans, and are great for giving new students a taste of your program!
- My Musical World – for babies and toddlers
- Playing Outdoors - for toddlers, NEW 2017
- What Do You Hear? - for toddlers, NEW 2017
- Nature’s Music for 2s and 3s
- Summer – for 3 to 5 year olds
- Twist & Turn - for babies to kindergarden, mixed ages
- Nimble & Quick - for babies to kindergarden, mixed ages
- Nature Trail – for 4 to 6 year olds
- My Neighborhood Community – for 4 to 6 year olds
- Seashore – for 4 to 6 year olds
- Intro to Music Makers: At the Keyboard – from age 6
And, you may offer all of these programs at any time during the year, if it fits your business better. We keep them in stock throughout the year.
For more information about teaching this or any of our courses, contact us today to get started.
|Listen to a sample from this class!|
Here Comes a Bluebird from Nature’s Music CD
The Bear Went Over the Mountain from My Musical World CD