Summer ProgramsMusikgarten offers many programs that are wonderful to be used for summer. Some teachers use these as special offerings between their regular semesters. These offerings are age-specific, just as our core-curricula, children's music lesson plans, and are great for giving new students a taste of your program!
- My Musical World – for babies, toddlers, or mixed ages
- Playing Outdoors - for toddlers or mixed ages
- What Do You Hear? - for toddlers or mixed ages
- Nature’s Music - for toddlers or mixed ages
- Summer – for 3 to 5 year olds
- Twist & Turn - for babies to kindergarden, mixed ages
- Nimble & Quick - for babies to kindergarden, mixed ages
- Nature Trail – for 4 to 6 year olds
- My Neighborhood Community – for 4 and up
- Seashore – for 4 and up
- Intro to Music Makers: At the Keyboard – from age 6
And, you may offer all of these programs at any time during the year, if it fits your business better. We keep them in stock throughout the year.
Summer Materials Sale 2019
For more information about teaching this or any of our courses, contact us today to get started.
|Listen to a sample from this class!|
Here Comes a Bluebird from Nature’s Music CD
The Bear Went Over the Mountain from My Musical World CD