Browse our curriculaMusic and movement are such a crucial part of early childhood development. That's why Musikgarten offers holistic, age-appropriate children's music curricula designed specifically for the various stages of a child's early years. Much more than just entertainment, Musikgarten music teachers present music in a way that appeals to parents and their children and nurtures children's natural inclination toward music, movement, and learning. Each course includes favorite songs and dances which progress along a thoughtfully designed path of music and movement.
Visit any of the following curricula pages for more information:
- Babies - Family Music for Babies
- Toddlers - Family Music for Toddlers
- Ages 3-5 - Cycle of Seasons
- Ages 4-7 - Music Makers: At Home in the World and Around the World
- Group Piano - Music Makers: At the Keyboard
- Piano Partners
- School Classroom - Music Keys
- Sacred - God's Children Sing
- Summer Programs
- Mixed Ages - All Together Now
- Adult Keyboard - Musikgarten Adults: Enjoying the Piano Together
All Musikgarten children's music lesson plans publications are available all the time - a customer oriented inventory policy.
Contact Us - We are changing lives one song at a time.