Ages 5-7: Music Makers: Around the World - British Isles
From Age 5
6 hour webinar
Music Makers: Around the World is part two of Musikgarten’s Music Makers series and follows naturally after the investigation of home places in Music Makers: At Home. In this teacher training webinar you will learn to help children ages 5 to 8 explore the music and culture of British Isles helping them learn:
- Cultural awareness
- Further develop listening and vocal skills
- Move towards being musically literate
- Gain further control of their bodies
Sign up for this webinar to receive:
- 6 hours of live, real-time training
- personal business and teaching mentoring
- Music Makers: Around the World Teacher Guide
- British Isles and Amerindian packets
Everything you need!
Upon completion of the webinar you will be eligible to take an additional 3-hour session on Amerindians to complete your Music Makers: Around the World certification.
Registrations taken after one week prior to the webinar will incur a shipping charge to guarantee your materials will arrive before the beginning of your webinar.
Refesher: If you are certified in Music Makers: Around the World you can attend this webinar as a Refresher. Cost: $95; does not include material. Call 800-216-6864 to register and for availability.
Certification and License Requirements
Webinar Training Policies