Ages 3-5: Cycle of Seasons - Wind Dancers
Cycle of Seasons: Wind Dancers (Ages 3-5 years)
This Cycle of Seasons webinar training series focuses on how to teach three to five year olds in a parent/child setting. The participant will come to a new understanding of the preschool child - learning how she is developing both physically and mentally, what she needs to facilitate that development, and effective ways to connect with her. In addition to learning repertoire there will be videoed demonstration classes with parents and children for the participants to observe.
Considered a sound introduction to the conceptual curricula, The Cycle of Seasons draws its central themes from nature and aims to bring the whole family into music and movement using an environmental experience of story-telling, sensory games, call and respond songs, and other vehicles. Through interactive instruction, we'll cover how children learn music, how children develop, how to work with parents, and how to establish a new business or grow an existing one. By the end of the webinar series, you'll know how to:
- Engage children in singing and movement, which nurtures their tonal and rhythm aptitudes
- Tell stories that allow you to tap into the child’s imagination, encouraging creative development and good listening skills. Stories also provide opportunities for lots of vocal and movement exploration.
- Continue to work with tonal and rhythm patterns; the children will now echo with increased accuracy - a pre-requisite for effective music reading.
Sign up for this Cycle of Seasons training webinar to receive:
- 6 hours of live, real-time training, divided into two 3-hour sessions
- personal business and teaching mentoring
- Cycle of Seasons Teacher Guide
- Wind Dancer family packet
Everything you need!
Upon completion of the webinar you will be eligible to take an additional 6-hour session on Sun Catchers to complete your Cycle of Seasons certification.
Registrations taken after a week before the webinar will incur a shipping charge to guarantee your materials will arrive before the beginning of your webinar.
Refesher: If you are certified in Cycles of Seasons you can attend this webinar as a Refresher. Cost: $95; does not include material. Call 800-216-6864 to register and for availability.